Question Clicked m flash and can’t use monitor

Jun 23, 2021
Yesterday I built a pc, everything was going well booted up into bios but then I click m flash by accident, after that I wasn’t able to connect my pc to the monitor I tried using it without the battery but still no luck , I just can’t find a solution (I am get to test it on another pc, I can’t atm)

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

Make and model motherboard? Version?

Are you able to boot into Safe Mode?

= = = =

Try removing the CMOS battery for a few minutes.

Reinstall and reboot - see if you can get into BIOS and reconfigure the settings.

Jun 23, 2021
Intel i5 10600kf
Asus tuf Gtx 1650
Xpg gammix d10 16gb
Msi mpg z490 gaming plus
Seagate barracuda 2tb
Nzxt h510
Acre nitro RX241Y
I can’t boot into sage mode since I haven’t installed windows yet and because my monitor isn’t receiving signal, I tried the battery method
It was working before so I don’t think it’s a matter of compatibility rather restoring the motherboard to its original settings but I don’t know how to

Jun 23, 2021
Intel i5 10600kf
Asus tuf Gtx 1650
Xpg gammix d10 16gb
Msi mpg z490 gaming plus
Seagate barracuda 2tb
Nzxt h510
Acre nitro RX241Y
I can’t boot into sage mode since I haven’t installed windows yet and because my monitor isn’t receiving signal, I tried the battery method
It was working before so I don’t think it’s a matter of compatibility rather restoring the motherboard to its original settings but I don’t know how to
And the evga 500w br

Jun 23, 2021
Yesterday I built a pc, everything was going well booted up into bios but then I click m flash by accident, after that I wasn’t able to connect my pc to the monitor I tried using it without the battery but still no luck , I just can’t find a solution (I am get to test it on another pc, I can’t atm)
Just tried it on new pc still doesn’t work