Clicking not working

Savethealpacas_

Commendable
May 9, 2016
PLEASE HELP so I've been using Windows 10 since release now with little or no problems. I was playing yano old game (gta San Andreas) when the game crashed. I pressed the reset button on the front of my pc to restart the pc. Now, I can log into Windows fine but clicking anywhere does nothing. I can do nothing with the mouse at all. Also, when I try to type sfc into the console it says I am not an administrator. Cam anybody please help?

Solution
To run SFC you need an ADMINISTRATOR command prompt or you get that message. If SFC doesn't find and fix the problem, you could try booting from a repair disc or install disc and doing a repair. If you don't have either, you can make one via the System applet of the control panel.

Good luck.
To run SFC you need an ADMINISTRATOR command prompt or you get that message. If SFC doesn't find and fix the problem, you could try booting from a repair disc or install disc and doing a repair. If you don't have either, you can make one via the System applet of the control panel.

Good luck.

Solution

Savethealpacas_

Commendable
May 9, 2016
I fixed it now with a factory reset, it didn't run for that long though it ran for like 5 seconds. Thanks for your help anyways, I'm looking into downgrading to Windows 7 on an ssd, sick of windows 10 bs.