[SOLVED] Client Server Runtime Process high GPU usage

DinoSlam

Reputable
Sep 6, 2016
So for the past month ive been having issues with my new computer and my computer is 3 months new.
Lately every morning when i turn my computer on from a shut down and i start playing my game ffxiv, 5-10m later i whole system starts to lag really badly where the mouse cant keep up with my tracking or even in game or on my other monitor to access things.
I have everything updated and have no viruses or malware that has been detected, and i also even did a fresh windows reinstall and this still happens to me.
The client server runtime process is running 80-100% gpu usage.

Everytime i see this happen, i do a reboot on my computer and my whole system acts normal after that single reboot.
I have no idea what is going on so if anyone can help me that would be great, its really frustrating.

CPU: i9-9900KF
MB: MSI MPG z390 gaming carbon Pro
Mem: 16GB corsair vengeance
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G3, 80 Plus Gold 750W
GPU: GTX 980

DinoSlam

Reputable
Sep 6, 2016
What, if anything, are you overclocking (CPU, GPU, memory)?

Have you tested your memory with an app like memtest?
The only thing in my bios enabled is the xmp boost, but ive had this on since i built the PC, just recently started having issues, but i will try out memtest.

What does this program do?

DinoSlam

Reputable
Sep 6, 2016
Memtest tests the memory for any errors (which can lead to symptoms like you are describing).

If this doesnt find anything, is there anything else you might have in mind bc ive tried everything i could do, even a fresh install didnt help