"Skeeter" <Skeeter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:B942EE66-3DC9-4224-BEF7-4D797C8ACB06@microsoft.com
> Can someone please tell me how to access the clipboard in XP?

Go to Start | Run and type
clipbrd.exe

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com

> Thank you.

You're welcome.

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com

Hi

If you mean to see the contents of the Clipboard type the following from
Start>Run:

clipbrd

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

> Thank you.

1. Right-click on the Desktop and select: New>Shortcut
2. In the Create Shortcut window, type: clipbrd.exe
3. Click Next
4. In the next window, type: ClipBook Viewer
5. Click Finish
4. A ClipBook Viewer shortcut icon will appear on your Desktop. You can drag and drop
the new shortcut onto your Start Button and then when you open your Start menu, the
new ClipBook Viewer Icon will appear near the top or if you prefer leave it on your
desktop.

To add Clipboard/Clipbook Viewer to the Control Panel see Line 130