Is there any way to make the clock in the lower right to be a different
color and a little bit bigger?

Thanks ahead of time
Allan

Rock

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2002

Allan wrote:

> Is there any way to make the clock in the lower right to be a different
> color and a little bit bigger?
>
> Thanks ahead of time
> Allan

Tclocklight is a good alternative. Google for it.

--
Rock
MS MVP Windows - Shell/User

You can use this freeware third-party application. It does not even need installation:

TClock Light
http://homepage1.nifty.com/kazubon/tclocklight/index.html

--
Greetings,
Daniel Martín

On Sun, 04 Sep 2005 07:04:39 -0700, Rock <rock@mail.nospam.net> wrote:

>Allan wrote:
>
>> Is there any way to make the clock in the lower right to be a different
>> color and a little bit bigger?
>>
>> Thanks ahead of time
>> Allan
>
>Tclocklight is a good alternative. Google for it.

There is really no way without using a third-party tool, such as
WindowBlinds or StyleXP skin creator software.

The only way to change the size of the Clock text using a
Microsoft-supplied tool is by making a global change of Windows fonts
using "Large Fonts" rather than 96dpi-or-smaller fonts. However, this
will NOT change the wired-in color of the Clock font, which is ALWAYS
"black on light-colored skins" and "white on dark-colored skins"

Donald L McDaniel
Please reply to the original thread.
If you must reply via email, remove the obvious
from my email address before sending.

I have tried the t-clock and I found it difficult to select the Properties
or the Settings of the clock in the taskbar. I could get the style of the
day, date,month, year set to my liking but I could not find if there is any
option to set the resolution of the screen. Whereas I use a screen
resolution in the range of 1024 x 800 or even 1200 x 800, once the t-clock
is activated, as soon as Windows opens and the t-clock comes up, it blacks
out the screen for a second and re-opens with a low resolution of 640 x 480.
I then have to manually change the resolution to my choice, every time.
I am not a C or C+ programmer and do not know if there are lines in the
source code which permit a user to select a resolution of his/her choice.
But the I did not find any step in the tabulated Options to fix the
resolution to my choice.

I would be glad to use the t-clock if anyone tells me how to set the
resolution.

P. Jayant