[SOLVED] Clock Watchdog Timeout

Sep 7, 2021
Hello, I have constantly been having this BSOD error almost every time I play a game or play a video on YouTube. I can barely play anything at all without the constant risk of this error. It seems to come up randomly and I have tried many things to solve this.

I have done a Memtest86 and had no errors, I updated my bios to no avail, and I even did a full reboot of my computer without any changes.

Here is i believe the dump file for the crash, If this is incorrect, then I would love to know how to correctly post this, Thanks!
One Drive Link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArEQOP_zMweQfJ_Wti3jieDJvWg?e=227dUq

Solution
My specs are:
Cpu: Intel Core i7 7700K @ 4.20GHz , Kaby Lake 14nm Technology
Mother board: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. PRIME Z270-A
GPU: 4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti (MSI)
Ram: 16 Gb (2x 8gb) ddr4 2400mhz

if theres anymore specs needed let me know.
Try these:
  • Disconnect from internet
  • Uninstall the driver using DDU
  • Uninstall all the processors on device manager (should be 8 on yours) like this:
unknown.png

• Restart the pc to bios, and update to the latest bios(download, extract the files and copy it to flashdrive, plug it on top rear usb slot)
  • boot up to windows and install the latest Intel chipset driver...
Hello, I have constantly been having this BSOD error almost every time I play a game or play a video on YouTube. I can barely play anything at all without the constant risk of this error. It seems to come up randomly and I have tried many things to solve this.

I have done a Memtest86 and had no errors, I updated my bios to no avail, and I even did a full reboot of my computer without any changes.

Here is i believe the dump file for the crash, If this is incorrect, then I would love to know how to correctly post this, Thanks!
One Drive Link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArEQOP_zMweQfJ_Wti3jieDJvWg?e=227dUq
what are the pc specs?

Sep 7, 2021
My specs are:

My specs are:

Try these:
  • Disconnect from internet
  • Uninstall the driver using DDU
  • Uninstall all the processors on device manager (should be 8 on yours) like this:
unknown.png

• Restart the pc to bios, and update to the latest bios(download, extract the files and copy it to flashdrive, plug it on top rear usb slot)
  • boot up to windows and install the latest Intel chipset driver, reboot.
  • Connect to internet again
  • Install the latest nvidia driver.
  • And check windows update (and optional updates) if there is any.
*do this all offline until reboot after installing amd chipset driver, also you may reboot to bios after all of this to set the XMP), make sure your ram is on slot 2 and 4. Download needed files (highlighted word) before doing step 1, do the step by orders.

Solution