Question Clone disk/partiton from HDD to SSD

Jun 13, 2020
I bought a SSD (1TB) and want to get my OS to my SSD and some other stuff too example games to get a faster loading speed. I found out how i can only clone the Windows to the SSD by AOMEI Backupper Standard. But how do I choice what i want to get cloned to the SSD. My HDD is 1TB and around 30GB free space left and i dont want to clone my entire HDD-drive, just OS and programs & games which i use more and often to get the exploit of its speed. So how do i get exactly and only the specific apps/programs/games/OS etc. i want instead of clone the entire disk? I know it is something with partition but how do i like create and choice every single apps/programs... and add it in the partition i will clone over to the SSD?
First time i do something like this i really dont want to mess something up and want to use my SSD i have installed and ready but dont want to be too quick and do something stupid, hope some out there can help me just step by step would be very helpful and appreciated.
Sorry for my english btw, know it sucks :D (not my mother language)

Jun 13, 2020
I really wouldnt recommend cloning the OS from HDD to SSD. Just install windows again on your ssd, and same for your programs, i would just recommend for you to reinstall them manually.

If your games are in Steam you can easily switch the install folder in Steam settings.
How to move your Steam games
i have never installed Windows before. And i'm not even sure what my key is and where i can find it, so i dont want to make it that way. Cloning OS shouldn't be a problem if you do it right. It was what i read. I will do it for my programs then that's fair enough.

Another thing is. Programs (x86) - Programs - Appdata etc. where should they be. Or what is good for them as place, SSD or HDD? i dont think they need the speed of the SSD so it is up to me, huh?

Just fresh installing windows will be alot less painful process, it is very easy to do nowadays. See for yourself , when it comes to the key, you can locate it using cmd as seen in this tutorial
Another thing is. Programs (x86) - Programs - Appdata etc. where should they be. Or what is good for them as place, SSD or HDD? i dont think they need the speed of the SSD so it is up to me, huh?

What part of my response are you referring to?

Jun 13, 2020
Just fresh installing windows will be alot less painful process, it is very easy to do nowadays. See for yourself , when it comes to the key, you can locate it using cmd as seen in this tutorial
I dont think i will do it from the USB way. But the productkey is founded by typing command in. So i can just make a normal install of Windows instead of USB way. But, i can clone the OS, if something should go wrong then i can just fresh reinstall it, i got the productkey anyway so it shouldn't be a problem, right?

What part of my response are you referring to?
The partition part with programs and games. Instead of wasting time to reinstall every single program then just clone everything over to the SSD but only the program i want, not them all if i only use some of them often like daily so how can i make a partition special for them? I dont know if it makes sense