Closed Network and Security

anhadsingha

Prominent
Sep 21, 2017
I've been trying to fix this issue since ages and it has been affecting my health and everything. Here's what is happening;
1. I'm getting inaccurate results on all search engines when using BSNL broadband and Airtel cellular data service.
2. I am not able to find stock ROM for all my devices due to the same reason which makes this a trap. If any of you happens to have access to an open network which most of you will, Kindly file host the stock firmware of Lenovo Tab 2 a7-20f as it has been taken over by <mod edit> GUI similar to iOS.
3.I am not able to log in to certain websites and not able to network professionally due to the same reason . I get a NSErrordomain message when I try to open official websites. Sometimes I when get a message saying Index of / and that the file is in the Apache server or something.
4. I've got serious security issues here because the certificates have been modified using the server which is why I switched to cellular data service but the issue persists for my carrier too!
5. Shopping carts had been changed too for e commerce websites to show all the products required for sound designing and music production as ' Out of Stock'
6. Drivers were affected too to cause errors on windows and other mobile devices where even the music streaming was affected.

I am losing time, money and peace of mind because it has been affecting my studies as an aspiring Sound Designer. As I am from India and interested in contemporary music, Drum and Bass, jazz and ambient genres, my resources are already limited because I studied business and art in high school so I'm hustling to prepare for visa and stuff. Let me know if you can help me out with this as I was preparing for scholarships for colleges in the US.

ragnar-gd

Reputable
Please help me to better understand your problem.

Do you serve Data and a shop on an Apache webserver? Do you sell things? If so, what is your server running on, and what is the version of Apache you use?

If not, on which device do you experience your problems? On a PC, with i.e. Windows 10?

anhadsingha

Prominent
Sep 21, 2017

No, I don't but I planned to do creative stuff. I wouldn't have the aptitude for server related things and I don't even know how apache works because networking is the last thing that I would learn in tech plus I studied business and art in high school. I only observed that I was getting some lease web design on the headers or footers of some websites which made me come to the conclusion that some one was misusing my network.
My father bought a laptop in 2016 on loan(EMI) which was running on windows 10 and after facing a lot of such issues on it, I broke it after being provoked by my mother and also because I knew someone was bullying me purposely.
After which I really needed a laptop as the previous one didn't support the softwares and operating systems I wanted to use. I couldn't sell it either to buy one that met my requirements because of chat bots on olx and other applications.
I don't know what my server is running on and when I requested my ISP and carrier about the server issue, they were beating around the Bush.

ragnar-gd

Reputable
Ok, lets start with some basic data, so i get a picture with what device you have your problems.
Later we will get to the network stuff, and in case someone hacked you, forensics.
What brand/type/model is the PC/Laptop you are running?
How much RAM?
What kind of disk (size, SSD/HDD)?
What is the operating system (Windows 10 home i guess)?

anhadsingha

Prominent
Sep 21, 2017
Hi again,
This is to follow up with my last post about facing issues with the internet search results and softwares that are running it. My perspective has changed about the whole situation and I'm afraid of someone using it for vested interest like Data Mining, porting and market basket ( research work) online and offline which is criminal behavior without any official contract if you ask me.
I'm using a Lenovo tablet A7-20F, iphone5s running ios 10.3.2 which I couldn't get jailbroken because of obvious reasons, Basic Nokia RM-1035 handset and HP Pavilion A1200il which is hacked at the moment where the name of two suspects are Vinay Pai and Nikhil Bhandari.
Can you help me regain access to these devices?