[CLOSED] [WTS] Almost New i7-4770K, GTX 770 + more PC parts (Free shipping to Canada and U.S) [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kammex

Honorable
Jun 27, 2014
[strike]I'm selling some PC parts that are clearance and/or open box. They look almost brand new (look at the images) and are tested to be working the way it should be. Warranties are still valid. They have the original accessories and in their box. (CPU has the cooler, manuals, and even the sticker. GPU has the disc, adapter, anti-static bag, and platic protective parts, etc.) Also, I live in Canada and the prices are in CAD.

Selling: (click on them to go to their information page)
Intel Core i7-4770K CPU
ASUS GeForce GTX 770 Direct CU II graphics card
Corsair TX650M Power supply
Thermaltake Pure 20 Blue LED fan
3 optical drives (no link, they are 5.25" optical drives, nothing more)

The images are in this imgur album. I also got lazy to take out the heavy power supply. You can see that there are all the cables and original packaging.

I'm also going to sell more parts, but that will be in another post later.

I am selling the CPU for $330, the graphics card for $320, the power supply for $85, fan for $12, and the optical drive for $10.(The prices are in CAD which is less in USD)
Prices are negotiable.
I prefer PayPal. You can ask for other methods, but PayPal is probably the best way.

Thanks for looking![/strike]

CPU is sold, going to repost in USD as it will prevent confusion.

D

Deleted member 217926

Hence a certain moderator deleting some earlier posts in this thread :lol:

Kammex

Honorable
Jun 27, 2014

I even mentioned it twice, in the first paragraph and again at the prices. Is it really that hard to read...
Whatever, I listed my CPU on eBay and got a bid already. I'm gonna make a new post for the rest of the PC parts in USD, I assume it's my job to help others read properly.

D

Deleted member 217926

The posts I deleted referenced the parts being priced too high as they would be in the US. That was all. They were helpful in tone and not condemning so no need to be rude. :)

We have a large Canadian user base and unless you're close to the border and the buyer is as well to do a face to face sale I would think shipping over the border would be expensive so you might want to leave the prices in Canadian dollars. Up to you though.

Status
Not open for further replies.