[SOLVED] Cloud Storage

Hi Everyone!

I'm trying to find a large Cloud Storage service but everything I find seems to only offer up to 2TB for non business accounts. Does anyone know of any cloud storage services that will allow you to use massive amounts of storage?

Backstory if needed : My g/f's mom uses External HDD's for all of her Pictures and Videos. She recently had a problem with one of her drives and lost some data. I'm trying to get all of her data moved into the cloud so it's much easier and reliable for her.

Solution
A good NAS system, once set up, is pretty much hands off.
My 4 bay QNAP consumes about $50/year in electricity, running 24/7.

For just photos, Amazon Prime ($10/month), includes unlimited photo storage (with all the other stuff Prime gives you)

USAFRet

Titan
Backstory if needed : My g/f's mom uses External HDD's for all of her Pictures and Videos. She recently had a problem with one of her drives and lost some data. I'm trying to get all of her data moved into the cloud so it's much easier and reliable for her.
That's what a backup is for. A second (or third) copy, on some other media.

Loss of a physical drive should never result in loss of data.

While that may seem complex, it could easily be distilled down to a couple of external drives.

Believe me guys if I had the time or the patience (this is an elderly mother) I would totally set up a NAS with a redundant array and she would never have to worry about anything for a very long time. I just don't have the time and she doesn't have the money for that type of solution.

I would safely say she has about 6TB of data so a cloud solution that's around 10TB should be fine.

Google and Amazon are going to carry a premium's so that's a no go. Just looking for something that doesn't carry that mainstream premium price.

Although now that I'm looking more into the NAS solutions, they do make them pretty simple these days. So simple she might be able to do it on her own with little guidance. I think in the end that's going to be the best value because the cloud plans just get to pricey after 2TB that's it's not really worth it given her scenario.

I'm swaying to the NAS unless someone knows of any cheaper cloud solutions.

USAFRet

Titan
A good NAS system, once set up, is pretty much hands off.
My 4 bay QNAP consumes about $50/year in electricity, running 24/7.

For just photos, Amazon Prime ($10/month), includes unlimited photo storage (with all the other stuff Prime gives you)

Solution