clsid snap in problems

Steven Scott

Honorable
Jun 18, 2013
I can't connect to the internet because several services can't be accessed in order to enable them. Services that can't be accessed/enabled and started include: remote and routing, windows firewall/ics, Netdde, rasman ,. At administrative tools, services; i get the following msg. MMC cannot create snap-in. Name: services clsid. Tried cmd line net start and get for rasauto and rasman system error1068 and remote access, systen error 126. Any one have any other ideas

Hi go to a computer that can connect to the internet and, go to bleepingcomputer and download windows repair all in one.
Run and select repair all. http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/windows-repair-all-in-one/

It has repaired a lot of windows messes so far

Steven Scott

Honorable
Jun 18, 2013
Didn't work. Main problem is I can't start the netman, (network connections) Rasman, rasauto and rsvp services. Used sc config and sc start since can't get into administrative tools/ services because of the snap in problem. Checked the registry and the services are there but they won't start. Don't have have the winxp disk any more. I am stumped at this point and can't afford new computer or to buy a win7 disk