clubs in Scotland (Dunfermline/Kirkcaldy area)

Erik

Hi Guys

I'm kind of returning to Warhammer after a really long break,
unfortunately all the guys I used to play with have moved away. Does
anyone know of any clubs in the Dunfermline or Kirkcaldy area, when
they meet and any contact details

Any help would be great

erik wrote:
> Hi Guys
>
> I'm kind of returning to Warhammer after a really long break,
> unfortunately all the guys I used to play with have moved away. Does
> anyone know of any clubs in the Dunfermline or Kirkcaldy area, when
> they meet and any contact details
>
> Any help would be great

I did have details somewhere, gimme a while to find them, I'm in Kelty.

--
Billy

Erik

> I did have details somewhere, gimme a while to find them, I'm in Kelty.

Thanks for the reply billy

Where do you play - Kelty is not too far from me - are there any clubs in that area

erik wrote:
>>I did have details somewhere, gimme a while to find them, I'm in Kelty.
>

> Thanks for the reply billy
>
> Where do you play - Kelty is not too far from me - are there any clubs in that area

I just play against a couple of nephews, one of them runs the 40k club
at Kinross High School so he likes to keep in practice by using his
necrons to shoot up his uncles marines.

Other one plays Tyranids and thinks it's funny to just eat his uncles
marines.

All in all when I play them both at the same time it's tough going.

Still haven't found that clubs details yet, sorry.

--
Billy