Question CM 650w MWE bronze new PSU installed today with other PC parts

puw2

Commendable
Sep 25, 2017
Anyone can identify what this actually is , so i can try to somehow fix it if possible or is there a mistake on my part but doens't look like on my build.
Imgur video sample: View: https://imgur.com/0h5NmxJ
That sounds like coil whine. It will not do harm to your parts but it is indeed annoying. Some companies take back units if the coilwhine is really bad (as in audible through headphones)

Really nothing you can do apart from trying to RMA it.

nddz

Honorable
Jun 9, 2013
That sounds like coil whine. It will not do harm to your parts but it is indeed annoying. Some companies take back units if the coilwhine is really bad (as in audible through headphones)

Really nothing you can do apart from trying to RMA it.
I messaged the company and showed the videos they agreed to sent the item back but they said they'll get it to the official services does this mean they'll try to fix it ? I do have Warranty its new PSU but how long dos this process take and what are the chances of them returning the money or accepting for me to get another PSU. I don't wanna wait months for living reasons.

puw2

Commendable
Sep 25, 2017
I messaged the company and showed the videos they agreed to sent the item back but they said they'll get it to the official services does this mean they'll try to fix it ? I do have Warranty its new PSU but how long dos this process take and what are the chances of them returning the money or accepting for me to get another PSU. I don't wanna wait months for living reasons.
RMAing process with corsair is around 1-5days. Hope you get a good unit sent back to your way.
I dont think they'll repair your unit, just send you a new unit completely.

Refund is also an option if you want it i believe.
If you want you can read more on the topic here

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS