Question CM H500 Radiator With 200mm Fans

Sep 19, 2019
I have this case and am going to get a liquid cooler. The radiator will not fit at the top due to ram clearance therefore I must put it at the front. I want to keep the 200mm fans at the front using a push/pull configuration but I’ve read there can be problems like 1 speeds up and burns the motor. It was shown that the push/pull was better from gamers nexus but if it will burn out the motor is it worth it? Or will it even happen?

Mezoxin

Reputable
Nov 3, 2019
The H500 is a great air cooling case , you are better off getting something like a dark rock pro 4 or Noctua D15 Chromax black . and you will get a cooler and quiter system without hindering the case ventilation and raise thermals of the gpu and make it more succeptable to throttle

I have the H500p mesh with a dark rock pro 4 and the case is completlety silent under gaming loads

Sep 19, 2019
The H500 is a great air cooling case , you are better off getting something like a dark rock pro 4 or Noctua D15 Chromax black . and you will get a cooler and quiter system without hindering the case ventilation and raise thermals of the gpu and make it more succeptable to throttle

I have the H500p mesh with a dark rock pro 4 and the case is completlety silent under gaming loads
I am thinking of an aio for aesthetic purposes

Mezoxin

Reputable
Nov 3, 2019
I understand , I myself have spend a considerable sum of my budget on aesthetics that could have been allocated to better hardware , but I also wanted to go with most possible silent setup that balances with cooling and aesthetics