CM N200 or Aerocool VS-9

SeroChan

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2013
So it all started when I wanted to buy a GPU and that is a GTX 750 Ti to upgrade or "step up" from my Intel Hd Graphics 2000. But the PSU is built on and one of those very low quality PSUs that don't belong to a brand.

I'm going to buy a SeaSonic S12II Bronze 520W 80 PLUS Certified PSU but I'm afraid that it won't fit in the case (case can only be mounted by a rear fan and a side fan, no front, the side fan is small) The PSU has to be TOP mounted and the fan of the PSU is facing downwards (normally) but then isn't that fan supposed to exhaust from the PSU? It could cause heating problems or something whether or not it intakes or exhausts from the PSU.

In case that happens which of these 2 cases should I buy. I think I prefer the N200 but it never hurts to get people's thoughts. Thanks

Solution
The psu fan takes air in and expells out from the back of the psu,which means at the outside of the case.Means that mounted at the top of a case the inside of a psu will get hotter when taking the heat in from the other components.If the components aren't that hot is that no real problem,but the N200 would have the advantage that the psu can take cooler air in from the bottom.outside which would be more ideal.

You could already do with the 430watt version of that psu if it is for that gpu and other parts,unless maybe wanting to upgrade the gpu again later on for something that really uses a lot of power.

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
The psu fan takes air in and expells out from the back of the psu,which means at the outside of the case.Means that mounted at the top of a case the inside of a psu will get hotter when taking the heat in from the other components.If the components aren't that hot is that no real problem,but the N200 would have the advantage that the psu can take cooler air in from the bottom.outside which would be more ideal.

You could already do with the 430watt version of that psu if it is for that gpu and other parts,unless maybe wanting to upgrade the gpu again later on for something that really uses a lot of power.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS