CM Storm Enforcer or full tower?

JohnCash1

Honorable
Feb 28, 2012
Hi!
I'm going to make an upgrade soon and i was wondering if i'll be able to cool the configuration with a mid tower case, like the CM Storm Enforcer. These are the components i'm planning on buying:

CPU: 2500k or the upcoming 3570K /depends on the price after IB arrives/
MB: Asus or Asrock Z68 motherboard /Z68 EXTREME3 GEN3, P8Z68-V, something like that/
RAM: 8 GB, haven't decided on the brand/model /depends on the MB and CPU/
VGA: my current one for a while - 5770, at least until i get a new one
PSU: my current one - Seasonic S12 II Bronze SS-520GB
HDD: my current one - WD Caviar black, 500 GB

At first, i don't plan on overclocking /no point in that, i'm not an enthusiast/, but after some time when the processor starts to lose performance in the newest software products /graphic rendering, games, etc./ - then i'll probably think about it and maybe do it. So - you've got to have that in mind when giving your opinion.
I just want to know if the CM Storm Enforcer is going to handle the cooling of this system /on air/ or i should put up some more money and get a Haf 922, for instance.

Thanks!

JohnCash1

Honorable
Feb 28, 2012
Why not the CM Storm Enforcer? It's not a good case? I see in your signature you have the Haf 912 which is sort of similar :) Could you explain a bit.
Thanks for your opinion!

JohnCash1

Honorable
Feb 28, 2012

Too much money. I'm looking for something in the price range "CM Storm Enforce - Haf 922".