cm storm octane devastator ms 35 mouse led problem??

kyuubidevil

Honorable
Jul 2, 2013
so i bought the cm storm octane combo about a year-ish ago everything works fine on the keyboard side but the mouse has got a problem with leds not the buttons so it should light 7 colors the blue and red works fine , but when i choose green one side only lights up, then purple works fine and then, the light green color the left side lights up the light green and the right lights up red,the light blue => left lights up light blue and the right dark blue, the last color which is white the left side lights up in white and the right side lights up in purple. so basically what happens is one side which is the left one lights up in the supposed color while the right lights up another random color anything i can do ?
also a slight problem with the keyboard when i remove the usb /restart my pc the color changes to default blue shouldnt it be on the last color i left it? thanks in advance for your help

Solution
It is most likely just a dead LED light on one side of the mouse.
I wouldn't bother with it, it is a very cheap mouse/keyboard combo with poor build quality that I would only recommend to people on a very tight budget who need a mouse and keyboard desperately.
Don't worry about it, not really worth pursuing.
It is most likely just a dead LED light on one side of the mouse.
I wouldn't bother with it, it is a very cheap mouse/keyboard combo with poor build quality that I would only recommend to people on a very tight budget who need a mouse and keyboard desperately.
Don't worry about it, not really worth pursuing.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS