CM storm trigger shocked

zelok

Honorable
Oct 8, 2013
Had my keyboard for about 6 months now, i come back from getting food, sit at my desk touch my keyboard to alt tab out of a game, and it shocks me. No light flicker nothing happens, i go to type and now only the top row of keys work....did my keyboard really just die on me.

tried unplugging and plugging it back in, restarted pc, tried different USB ports. Nothing, only the top row works from q to p...nothing else works. The back lighting works but the rest doesnt...second keyboard to do this to me, and i cant afford another for a long time.

zelok

Honorable
Oct 8, 2013

submitted a ticket to cooler master couldnt find an email on their site for support, but they dont re-open support till tomorrow. Im still confused as to why the whole keyboard just stopped working from a little shock.

dont know dude things are funny.. i took lighting pops and not hurt anything and have had silly little things like you and killed a part dead. i got a coolermaster keyboard now i like it but its good to know that this can happen to me one day .. i hope not

i e-mailed them and here and got what i needed from them here[real person reply] --- Cooler Master <support@coolermaster.com>