Question CMD shows errors samsung magician doesnt

Popikaify

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2017
When i run chkdsk command sometimes it shows errors sometimes it doesnt,samsung magician doesnt show it neither.There is error scan in disk cleanup that says i have errors that need to be repaired.When i run chkdsk repair command,it takes about 15 min to ''fix'' it but the errors are still there.How do i fix it ?

USAFRet

Titan
When i run chkdsk command sometimes it shows errors sometimes it doesnt,samsung magician doesnt show it neither.There is error scan in disk cleanup that says i have errors that need to be repaired.When i run chkdsk repair command,it takes about 15 min to ''fix'' it but the errors are still there.How do i fix it ?
Samsung Magician looks at drive condition.
chkdsk looks at data condition, among other things.

Popikaify

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2017
Samsung Magician looks at drive condition.
chkdsk looks at data condition, among other things.

I scanned it twice in a row with cmd ,once it showed its fine,the second time it says it has errors ''windows has checked the file system and found problems'' ''please run chkdsk /scan to find the problems and que them for repair.After typing it i get this '' the type of the file system is ntfs,the service cannot be started ,either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it''

TRENDING THREADS