[SOLVED] CMOS got cleared and TPM got disabled whilst cleaning my PC ?

Dreamevil55

Honorable
May 4, 2016
So, I decided to clean my PC a few days ago, and CMOS got cleared. Thus I had to reenable my XMP profiles, totally forgot it disables TPM too. So today when I checked for updates, I saw that I was moved to insider preview channel from the beta, and not eligible for updates due to minimum hardware requirements. I did reenable my TPM, and PC health check tool says my PC is eligible. But, update section still shows the same.

Do I have to clean install ? Or just opt out of the insider program, wait for the full release ? What would be the procedure moving forward ?

LMgTW1V.png

ti1ksSh.png

Solution
So, I decided to clean my PC a few days ago, and CMOS got cleared. Thus I had to reenable my XMP profiles, totally forgot it disables TPM too. So today when I checked for updates, I saw that I was moved to insider preview channel from the beta, and not eligible for updates due to minimum hardware requirements. I did reenable my TPM, and PC health check tool says my PC is eligible. But, update section still shows the same.

Do I have to clean install ? Or just opt out of the insider program, wait for the full release ? What would be the procedure moving forward ?

LMgTW1V.png

ti1ksSh.png
You could try to update the bios to the latest and load optimized defaults, then enable the...

LMgTW1V.png

ti1ksSh.png
You could try to update the bios to the latest and load optimized defaults, then enable the ftpm then save and exit, go to bios again then go to secure boot and install the keys again, then try to boot the windows.

Solution