Question CMOS not clearing

May 9, 2023
Hi I'm having issues with my pc trying to clear the CMOS, I do have an aorus X470 ultra gaming and I updated the BIOS to the F64a version, I set everything as I used to have and when I tried to play valorant i was getting an error message that secure boot wasn't enabled, checked on system information and for some reason it said off even though on the actual BIOS said that it was on, the mode was initially set on system so what I did is that I changed it to user/customized and then enable something about key (don't remember that setting) all of this hoping to be able to get back on the game, TPM and everything was correct so i saved setting and when my pc restarted it stopped giving signal. After this I've read everything and tried all that I could try as I was researching whta to do, tried to pull out the battery for a few minutes and then put it back to clear the CMOS, also tried using a screwdriver to connect the 2 pins of the mobo but none of that have worked.

PC specs:
Aorus X470 ultra gaming
Ryzen 5 2600
8x2 gb 3200mhz ddr4
rx 6700xt

Ralston18

Titan
This motherboard?

https://download.gigabyte.com/FileList/Manual/mb_manual_x470-aorus-ultra-gaming_1001_e_200707.pdf

[Verify that I found the applicable User Manual.]

Double check that you followed the correct process to clear CMOS via the instructions on physically numbered Pages 20 and 21 in the User Manual.

For example:

"After system restart, go to BIOS Setup to load factory defaults (select Load Optimized Defaults) or manually configure the BIOS settings (refer to Chapter 2, "BIOS Setup," for BIOS configurations"

May 9, 2023
Yes it is that one the problem is that when I turn on the PC it doesn't display anything on the monitor I have my GPU connected to it since my processor is not an APU there is no way for me to get direct signal from the motherboard, I've followed correctly all the instructions the manual
This motherboard?

https://download.gigabyte.com/FileList/Manual/mb_manual_x470-aorus-ultra-gaming_1001_e_200707.pdf

[Verify that I found the applicable User Manual.]

Double check that you followed the correct process to clear CMOS via the instructions on physically numbered Pages 20 and 21 in the User Manual.

For example:

"After system restart, go to BIOS Setup to load factory defaults (select Load Optimized Defaults) or manually configure the BIOS settings (refer to Chapter 2, "BIOS Setup," for BIOS configurations"

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
Yes it is that one the problem is that when I turn on the PC it doesn't display anything on the monitor I have my GPU connected to it since my processor is not an APU there is no way for me to get direct signal from the motherboard, I've followed correctly all the instructions the manual
What windows version are you running 10 or 11?
Basically you need secure boot turned on and make sure it's UEFI BIOS. I think in W11 you also need CSM off.

May 9, 2023
What windows version are you running 10 or 11?
Basically you need secure boot turned on and make sure it's UEFI BIOS. I think in W11 you also need CSM off.
Windows 11, UEFI was enable and also CSM was off, the one that messed up was that I changed that secure boost to user/custom