CMUSBDAC.sys thread error

Vonosis

Commendable
Feb 10, 2017
So, I have recently got the blue screen with the crash message of 'CMUSBDAC.sys THREAD_EXCEPTION not handeled' and i have deleted and got new graphics drivers but the problem continues to go on. I have downloaded "Crash Who" to see my crash notes i will post them in the comments. Please help me :)

crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\021017-23468-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: cmusbdac.sys (CMUSBDAC+0x387047)
Bugcheck code: 0x1000007E (0xFFFFFFFFC0000005, 0xFFFFF80947347047, 0xFFFFDA817FF4E1F8, 0xFFFFDA817FF4DA20)
Error: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\cmusbdac.sys
product: C-MEDIA CMUSBDAC Audio
company: C-MEDIA
description: C-MEDIA CMUSBDAC Audio Driver
Bug check description: This indicates that a system thread generated an exception which the error handler did not catch.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: cmusbdac.sys (C-MEDIA CMUSBDAC Audio Driver, C-MEDIA).
Google query: C-MEDIA SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M

Note: When the blue screen comes up a loud BUZZZZZZZZ queues

Solution
C-MEDIA CMUSBDAC Audio Driver - C-Media USB Audio Class 1.0 and 2.0 DAC Device Driver

They aren't going to be part of the graphics drivers, more likely sound drivers for your motherboard or sound card?

Colif

Win 11 Master
C-MEDIA CMUSBDAC Audio Driver - C-Media USB Audio Class 1.0 and 2.0 DAC Device Driver

They aren't going to be part of the graphics drivers, more likely sound drivers for your motherboard or sound card?

Solution

Vonosis

Commendable
Feb 10, 2017