CoD MW2 FPS CAP (i really need this)

hod17956

Reputable
Mar 19, 2018
Hi, so I am at home with the config files and everything, i play cod since i was a lil kid, and one of my favorite CoD is the mw2, and since i has a mid-end PC (1060 6gb, i5-7500, 16gb ram) and its has a 91 fps cap in Multi Player, and i have a 144hz monitor and i really want to see that 250-300 fps that my PC can push out from the game, and i don't wanna see the comments that says "why u need more then 91 fps the human eye only can see 72, and stupid stuff like that, i don't care i just wanna take off the FPS cap, that's it, and i only want solutions not hate comments.

Solution

You can try following these steps....

How to enable Console in Modern Warfare 2
Step 1
Download Modern Warfare 2 Console Fix.(link below)

Step 2
Put these files in to your game folder.

Step 3
Run the game.

Step 4
Run conclient.exe and press inject, the game will reboot after you do this.

Step 5
Open LoaderX.exe and press auto inject.

If any error comes like a version error, then press ~ key. if you get the...

hod17956

Reputable
Mar 19, 2018

Yeah i would do that for sure if i had a console in the steam version, if i have i don't know how to open it, i cant open it with the way i opened console on CoD 2 or CoD 4. Thanks for the command its probably working but i don't have a console.

Mattp2017

Honorable
Jan 25, 2017

You can try following these steps....

How to enable Console in Modern Warfare 2
Step 1
Download Modern Warfare 2 Console Fix.(link below)

Step 2
Put these files in to your game folder.

Step 3
Run the game.

Step 4
Run conclient.exe and press inject, the game will reboot after you do this.

Step 5
Open LoaderX.exe and press auto inject.

If any error comes like a version error, then press ~ key. if you get the error like version is different then open the game with steam like in the first run and press “Shift” + “~” key to open the full console.

The console loader works very well for the steam users legit but can also be loaded with the cracked game. In the worst scenario if you can’t load the console, follow our instructions on how to activate steam to load console.

Caution: Use at your own risk.

Here is a link to the console fix... http://www.mediafire.com/file/zmnmzzilhtt/Modern+Warfare+2+Console+Fix.rar

Solution

Mattp2017

Honorable
Jan 25, 2017
You can try this too if the above doesn't work for some reason...

Open the file location where the game is located (in most cases it is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\game title") and go to "players" folder
Open "config" (for singleplayer) or "config_mp" (for multiplayer) with a text-editing program such as Notepad
Locate seta monkeytoy "1" (can be found easily by searching monkey with Ctrl+F) and change it to seta monkeytoy "0"
Go to the bottom of the text and type in spu
Press enter twice
Type bind key "command" (where key is replaced with the desired key used for the command and command is replaced with the desired command)
Click back to "players" and right click on "config"
Click "Properties" and turn off "Read Only"
Save the "config file"
Right click on "config", click "Properties", and enable "Read Only"

hod17956

Reputable
Mar 19, 2018

its not working either, i am starting to give up :/