Question CoD MW3 on Ryzen 7 2700X and GTX 1070TI

Oct 28, 2019
Hello I got Ryzen 7 2700x and GTX 1070Ti and I want to play CoD MW3 but when I start the game I have only 17 fps, I can change whatever I want in option menu but nothing helps, still 17 fps no more no less. Is there a change how to 'unlock' the fps on do you have any idea?

Hello I got Ryzen 7 2700x and GTX 1070Ti and I want to play CoD MW3 but when I start the game I have only 17 fps, I can change whatever I want in option menu but nothing helps, still 17 fps no more no less. Is there a change how to 'unlock' the fps on do you have any idea?

That is very weird, does your machine run other games ok?

What operating system are you running on? Have you checked that your graphics drivers are up to date? Also what screen / display settings are you using?

Final though- have you monitored your machine using something like HWMonitor when playing to check temps and so on? That game should fly on that setup.

Oct 28, 2019
Yep, all my games are fine, I'm using Win 10, I got the newest graphics card drivers, I'm using 2560 x 1440 (144 hz). I got the newest Modern warfare on ultra and 2k res with 90 fps so I dont know why this old mw3 is on 17 fps, When I start the game there is a movie scene so there I got 30 fps and then back to 17 fps. I think there is something wrong with this game...

There are the stats in game (left top corner)

Reactions: cdrkf