Question COD WarZone - 100% Disk - Blue Screen

Oct 24, 2020
Good morning, I don't know where to start, first I will tell you the PC I have:
Processor: I7-10700
RAM: 32 GB
Video: Radeon RX 570 - Get Adrenaline 2020 (Latest Update)
Disk: 1TB SSD

Now, I run battle.net and open without problems, then I run the Modern Warfare game to enter Warzone and there the problems begin. First a preview of what is to come, the CPU flies to 100% and the disk to 100%, the PC is almost unusable, and when my character appears walking, the CPU goes down and goes up, but the disk is always at 100%. This results in a nice blue screen that says "proces died"
I have tried all the things that I find in the forums and the same thing always happens.
Before I had a second disk on me (a hhd disk) that I ended up taking out because I did the same thing, but instead of putting disk C at 100%, I would put this second disk at 100% and windows would end up removing it; in this way that record broke me. I removed it from the PC and now it does the same to me but with the SSD.
I read any suggestion that comes to mind.
Greetings and thanks.

Oct 24, 2020
Hi, I did 2 clean installs, with a formatted disk.
What I did now to be able to play is uninstall the game, add a HDD disk to the PC and install the game again. The result of this is that the new disk is the one that now suffers 100% of use, and the C disk where I have the game installed (ssd disk) works normally .. it is very strange but it works that way. It is not the solution but it is something.

TRENDING THREADS