Question COD WarZone - 100% Disk - Blue Screen

Oct 24, 2020
Good morning, I don't know where to start, first I will tell you the PC I have:
Processor: I7-10700
RAM: 32 GB
Video: Radeon RX 570 - Get Adrenaline 2020 (Latest Update)
Disk: 1TB SSD

Now, I run battle.net and open without problems, then I run the Modern Warfare game to enter Warzone and there the problems begin. First a preview of what is to come, the CPU flies to 100% and the disk to 100%, the PC is almost unusable, and when my character appears walking, the CPU goes down and goes up, but the disk is always at 100%. This results in a nice blue screen that says "proces died"
I have tried all the things that I find in the forums and the same thing always happens.
Before I had a second disk on me (a hhd disk) that I ended up taking out because I did the same thing, but instead of putting disk C at 100%, I would put this second disk at 100% and windows would end up removing it; in this way that record broke me. I removed it from the PC and now it does the same to me but with the SSD.
I read any suggestion that comes to mind.
Greetings and thanks.

Oct 24, 2020
Hi, I did 2 clean installs, with a formatted disk.
What I did now to be able to play is uninstall the game, add a HDD disk to the PC and install the game again. The result of this is that the new disk is the one that now suffers 100% of use, and the C disk where I have the game installed (ssd disk) works normally .. it is very strange but it works that way. It is not the solution but it is something.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS