[SOLVED] COD: Warzone "Dev Error 5573

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pappagaming

Distinguished
BANNED
May 7, 2016
This dev error started a day or two after the new season of Warzone released. Every time I open it, it crashes with the same dev error. I've tried reinstalling warzone, I have tried restarting the shaders, I have rebooted my PC, I've tried scan, and repair Etc. I was hoping someone could help me out with this so I can play, or at least shed some light on what this error is. I would greatly appreciate it. Here's a PDF
file:///C:/Users/isaac/OneDrive/Desktop/Capture-AnytoPDF.pdf

On a separate note, I want to thank everyone who's helped me on this site before, you guys are a great help. Thank you.

Solution
1)we can't access your c drive
2)pdf? if you have a screen shot upload to imgur.com and post the link here
View: https://imgur.com/pyHaYWR

I apologize, I always forget you can't upload images that way. I believe this one works.
I also tried something else today, I went to my friend's house and logged into my account on his PC and it still crashed, with the same error "Dev Error 5573"

Just wanted to let anyone who sees this that I fixed it, it was quite tedious though.
I had to install the multiplayer part of Modern Warfare because when going straight into the Warzone menu, it would crash within two seconds. So I would go into the multiplayer menu first, then back out and go into the Warzone...

Pappagaming

Distinguished
BANNED
May 7, 2016
1)we can't access your c drive
2)pdf? if you have a screen shot upload to imgur.com and post the link here
View: https://imgur.com/pyHaYWR

I apologize, I always forget you can't upload images that way. I believe this one works.
I also tried something else today, I went to my friend's house and logged into my account on his PC and it still crashed, with the same error "Dev Error 5573"

Just wanted to let anyone who sees this that I fixed it, it was quite tedious though.
I had to install the multiplayer part of Modern Warfare because when going straight into the Warzone menu, it would crash within two seconds. So I would go into the multiplayer menu first, then back out and go into the Warzone menu because it would give you about 10 seconds before it crashed. You have to make sure your operator skin is from Modern Warfare itself, and not from Black Ops: Cold War, then you need to go into your loud outs and make sure your favorite one is set to one that doesn't have any Black Ops: Cold War weapon's in it. That is what fixed it for me.

I apologize if I dragged this out more than needed, but I wanted to be thorough in case anyone else runs into this issue.

Last edited:
Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.