mhmd shoumar

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2015
Hi, i have Ethernet connection on pc. I already had a static connection so i did the port thing in the video below. Unfortunately the NAT remained strict. I'm suffering from so much lag and long q times.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMTqx6CBGzQ&t=397s
I also tried DMZ, using a VPN and turning firewall off but still same issue
PS: My ip on whatsmyip is 94.187.55.45 but on cmd is 192.168.1.2 so i dont know if that will affect port stuff
PLS help

Last edited:
Solution
The ip you care about is not your LAN ip. You need to check the IP being assigned to your WAN port. It varies a bit between routers where that is displayed but you should be able to see the ip assigned to your router. If that IP is not the same as the whatsmyip it means you do not have a public IP address.

Not all CoD need port forwarding. You really only need port forwarding when you are hosting games. The warzone form uses large central servers so it does not need port forwarding.

In general port forwarding issues will not cause lag it just does not work at all.
The ip you care about is not your LAN ip. You need to check the IP being assigned to your WAN port. It varies a bit between routers where that is displayed but you should be able to see the ip assigned to your router. If that IP is not the same as the whatsmyip it means you do not have a public IP address.

Not all CoD need port forwarding. You really only need port forwarding when you are hosting games. The warzone form uses large central servers so it does not need port forwarding.

In general port forwarding issues will not cause lag it just does not work at all.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS