Cod4 vs MW2

G

I can run modern warfare 2 on max settings and i mean max max. as in everything on full. i can't even run call of duty 4 on optimal settings. i have to keep it on low settings to get smooth gameplay. anyone else have a good explanation for this? cause i sure don't.

Solution
Your computer resolution is at its highest, which is....?

And frankly cod4 looks the best graphically to me. They are all on the same engine and mw2 & 3 just look idk blurrier less shiny idk maybe thats just me. Have you checked all the settings, make sure you don't have dual video cards enabled or anything weird like that. Also try just disabling AA and see if it makes a difference.

EDIT: and disable shadows
G

My computers resolution is at its highest and here are my specs:

Intel Core 2 Quad Q8300 2.50 GHZ

ATI Radeon HD 4350

Windows 7 64-Bit

I have Direct X 11 and all drivers are updated completely.

iyzik

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2012
Your computer resolution is at its highest, which is....?

And frankly cod4 looks the best graphically to me. They are all on the same engine and mw2 & 3 just look idk blurrier less shiny idk maybe thats just me. Have you checked all the settings, make sure you don't have dual video cards enabled or anything weird like that. Also try just disabling AA and see if it makes a difference.

EDIT: and disable shadows

Solution

bobbyjoh123j

Honorable
Aug 11, 2012

did you ever get this figured out I have same problem? bobbyjoh123j@netscape.net