[SOLVED] CODE 43 on GTX-760

Oct 20, 2019
So recently my computer started to behave strangely, always crashing and getting BSoD, no matter what I was working on. A couple days later, I found the problem was that GPU drivers would randomly present "Code 43", with the saying "windows found a problem and stopped the device"(translated). I found a "fix" by deleting everything using DDU and doing a clean reinstall on NVIDIA Software, and that solved it for a few moments. But as time went on, the same problem kept occuring and now not even doing the old procedure solves it, do any of you know what I could try?

What have I already tried:
-Cleaning up the system with ddu and reinstalling drivers (won't do anything)
-Reinstalling Windows itself (the same issues keep on going)
-Trying old versions of NVIDIA drivers (nothing)

PS: I'm also getting strange blue/purpleish lines on whatever monitor I plug into the computer, that started alongside the other errors

Solution
Might want to list your specs to the build. List them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

include the version for the OS as well as the age of the PSU. Might also want to share the version for the BIOS you're currently working on. At this point of time, in technology's timeframe, the GTX760 should be almost dead. A lot of people have explained that their GPU's died and had to buy a new concurrent GPU.

You also need to list the versions you've gone through.

The lines would indicate artifacting from either a dead/dying GPU or a failing PSU(failing to deliver power to the GPU).

Lutfij

Titan
Might want to list your specs to the build. List them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

include the version for the OS as well as the age of the PSU. Might also want to share the version for the BIOS you're currently working on. At this point of time, in technology's timeframe, the GTX760 should be almost dead. A lot of people have explained that their GPU's died and had to buy a new concurrent GPU.

You also need to list the versions you've gone through.

The lines would indicate artifacting from either a dead/dying GPU or a failing PSU(failing to deliver power to the GPU).

Solution