Nov 16, 2020
I recently got this error, I was playing had to go out and I did not close the game. When i arrived home there was black screen first i tried another monitor, tried another cable nothing worked.
Then i switched to my integrated gpu to see whats up. There i saw it has code 43. So i searched the internet, reinstalled drivers with DDU nothing, tried everything that was mentioned.
GPU-Z
r5q.png

Tbh I start to fear its dead, tried so many thing nothing helped.
But here's aida64 which is i dont understand

N2aRG3i.jpg

Im confused any help would be appreciated!

Thank y'all!

Solution
i was thinkin about some kind of vbios problem. thats possible to happen?

It's possible but not likely. You will need to flash the card to see if it can get fixed that way. As long as the system you tested it in had a good quality power supply in it so you can rule out a PSU issue.
Nov 16, 2020
Next step would be to test the card in another system and/or another card in yours.

What is the brand and model of the power supply? Bad PSU can cause issues like this.
Next step would be to test the card in another system and/or another card in yours.

What is the brand and model of the power supply? Bad PSU can cause issues like this.
I already tested it in my another computer, same problem
chieftec element series ELP-5005

Nov 16, 2020
It's possible but not likely. You will need to flash the card to see if it can get fixed that way. As long as the system you tested it in had a good quality power supply in it so you can rule out a PSU issue.
already tried to flash it but atiflash cant read from rom, i'll try it with another power supply.