Question Code 43 on RTX 2070 ?

Aug 9, 2022
I bought a gpu that gives error 43 and I do not know what to do. So it happened when I tried to install latest version of Medal of Honor game.
It has been confirmed that it is the gpu since that is what I bought and the pc’s are using different specs. I don’t know if this is normal but the screen is all blurry ans stretched (while in windows)( since it’s error 43) the first time I booted the pc it was making a buzzing noise for the whole time it was on not only under the boot but I got rid of it. Then after I reinstalled the drivers from the nvidia website it has come back. Idk what to do here so please help me!

i also get the random very few btw but like black purple green and white big square pixels sometimes like if it freezes or something???

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
I bought a gpu that got error 43 on it and I do not know what to do. So it happened when he tried to install latest version of (medal of honor(a video game))
It has been confirmed that it is the gpu since that is what I bought and the pc’s are using different specs. I don’t know if this is normal but the screen is all blurry ans stretched (while in windows)( since it’s error 43) the first time I booted the pc it was making a buzzing noise for the whole time it was on not only under the boot but I got rid of it. Then after I reinstalled the drivers from the nvidia website it has come back. Idk what to do here so please help me!

i also get the random very few btw but like black purple green and white big square pixels sometimes like if it freezes or something???

If clean uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers doesn't work, it's possible you bought a defective GPU.

Also, let's get full specs including exact PSU.

Reactions: Phillip Corcoran