[SOLVED] "Code 64" appears when my computer boots, and it freezes on BIOS splash-screen ?

Jul 8, 2021
I have an i5 4690k overclocked to 4.2GHz overclocking is stable, I had no problems with the processor, i even pushed it to 4.6ghz. 24gb ram they work at 2000MHz, Asus Maximus VII Ranger and AMD RX 570 8gb msi. A couple of weeks ago I took a new keyboard Redragon k552 and since then it gave "Code 64" and the computer will not boot into Windows. I do not understand what causes it. I also have an old keyboard which I tried and everything works perfect. Is there any solution for this code 64 other than using the old keyboard or changing the new one for another?

Solution
"I do not understand what causes it"

A faulty keyboard will cause the boot process to halt. Since your PC works fine after changing the keyboard, that's obviously the problem.

Dump the faulty keyboard and continue using that old one, or buy yourself a new one. It's up to you.

It's rare for a keyboard to become faulty but it does happen, especially if it's low build quality/cheap. Only happened to me once in over 20 years.
"I do not understand what causes it"

A faulty keyboard will cause the boot process to halt. Since your PC works fine after changing the keyboard, that's obviously the problem.

Dump the faulty keyboard and continue using that old one, or buy yourself a new one. It's up to you.

It's rare for a keyboard to become faulty but it does happen, especially if it's low build quality/cheap. Only happened to me once in over 20 years.

Solution