[SOLVED] Code: A2 Post Error

Adam_241

Prominent
May 17, 2017
I am currently getting the A2 error code when i try to start my pc up. The motherboard that i am using is the Zenith Extreme X399 with the threadripper 1950X 16 core. Before i restarted my computer i had just overclocked in the bios using the 4GHz preset profile. When I opened up a game to play, i noticed that it was running slow so i decided to restart my computer and that is when i got the error.

I have tried to unplug everything except my SSD or HDD but i get the same error every time still. I have also used the CMOS reset button and the BIOS reset button on the I/O. Before i got the Post Error i was getting A2 CMOS error. That has not come up anymore and i am instead getting the Post Error code.

Solution
FIXED - Changed from display port to HDMI as the display port cable was being buggy and then pressed F1 on the keyboard when the A2 error came up and was able to access the BIOS settings and reset to default.

Adam_241

Prominent
May 17, 2017
FIXED - Changed from display port to HDMI as the display port cable was being buggy and then pressed F1 on the keyboard when the A2 error came up and was able to access the BIOS settings and reset to default.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS