Codec for Click to DVD to Movie Maker

Larry

I've captured video from my analog camcorder in Click to DVD version
1.4.04.07270. I want to edit these mpg files in Movie Maker 2.1.4026.0. I get
an error message in Movie Maker that the file cannot be imported because the
codec required to play the file is not installed on your computer (Sony VAIO
PCVRZ44G).

I've downloaded all of the relavent updates from Sony that I can find. I've
also downloaded some codec files and now I can import the file BUT AUDIO
ONLY imports. I'm reluctant to continue downloading codec files without
knowing which specific ones I need.

If anyone can point me to the specific required codec I would be very
thankful.

Larry

Look for a convertor to convert your mpeg to avi, which MM will accept.

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media