Codemasters Announces 'Dirt 4,' Arrives June 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

dstarr3

Distinguished
Oh my gosh, I hope this is good. I really hope they lean more in the direction of Dirt 2 or Rally instead of the Showdown direction. Dirt 3 but without the obnoxious dude-bro chatter and zero gymkhana would be just perfect.

dstarr3

Distinguished
And while we're at it, a new, good Grid would be great, too. Grid 1 still holds up as a great racing game, but unfortunately every game that followed in the franchise has been progressively worse and worse.

samneric

Reputable
Jan 26, 2017
The culmination aspect sounds perfect :) As long as they keep the realism... As frustrating as learning to master the realism in Dirt Rally was, the thrill of mastery was worth it

techy1966

Reputable
Jul 31, 2015
YES!!! Finally a new version of dirt I liked Dirt 3 a lot except for the announcer talking to much. I played Dirt 3 for many hours. I disliked Dirt Rally the last released game it seemed like they messed with the cars handling way to much other than that it got about 3 hours of game play from me unlike Dirt 3 which I still go back to once now and then. A new Grid game would be great also as someone else said here Grid 1 & 2 were a blast to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.