Coding for an app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurky1998

Commendable
Oct 19, 2016
I'm currently making a website from the files I made at college just for the fun of it and want to put it up online but its bugging me so I've had the idea to to make an app instead but have all the website stuff on it. That stuff being reviews of phones and all around gaming. How would i go about this making an app that i can update say daily or weekly with new sections?
I'm hoping it will run like a new app that i can just update and users can just refresh each time they want to use it.

Solution
How to make an app? It depends what eco-system you're targeintg, and there are SDKs, IDEs, tuturials for every one.

I would suggest, however, against storing all the info on the phone. This is not the way apps work.

Apps like yours pull whatever they need from the web. And it should be pretty easy to make an app which a wrapper around a browser windows focused on single web site.
How to make an app? It depends what eco-system you're targeintg, and there are SDKs, IDEs, tuturials for every one.

I would suggest, however, against storing all the info on the phone. This is not the way apps work.

Apps like yours pull whatever they need from the web. And it should be pretty easy to make an app which a wrapper around a browser windows focused on single web site.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.