cofa 0.1

Hi,

I wrote this tool for my self. Maybe someone other find it useful.

"Cofa is a simple tool which copies your roms, defined in the
Mame32-Favourites-Folder, to a separate directory. It parses the
Favourites.ini to copy and synchronize files."

http://homepages.hs-bremen.de/~nurdogan/programmierung/cofa/

Greetings,
Nurdogan

Nurdogan Erdem wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I wrote this tool for my self. Maybe someone other find it useful.
>
> "Cofa is a simple tool which copies your roms, defined in the
> Mame32-Favourites-Folder, to a separate directory. It parses the
> Favourites.ini to copy and synchronize files."
>
> http://homepages.hs-bremen.de/~nurdogan/programmierung/cofa/
>
> Greetings,
> Nurdogan

That's pretty cool, but not as cool as your other project.
(http://tinyurl.com/5u4au)

--
Thnik about it!
Dead_Dad

In a parallel universe, Anti-Dead_Dad said exactly the opposite of:

[snip]
> That's pretty cool, but not as cool as your other project.
> (http://tinyurl.com/5u4au)

Indeed! That reminds me a lot of Bard's Tale!

*-) K.os
--
"He imagined for a moment his itinerary connecting up all the dots in the
sky like a child's numbered dots puzzle. He hoped that from some vantage