[SOLVED] Coffe spilled

Billiast

Commendable
May 12, 2019
Today I accidentally spilled my coffe on my keyboard.. After like 15 seconds I managed to take the usb out from my desktop computer. Then the screen got black I turned off the computer and turned it back on after a minute. It was running slightly louder than before. Was my PC damaged?
Also my gpu is rtx 2080
Cpu ryzen 7 2700x

Solution
I don't think it's running louder because of your keyboard. I don't even think keyboards can damage your pc. If coffee was spilled on the keyboard, i'd probably be shorted before it could do any form of damage to just the USB-port it was plugged in.

I'd get that pc checked a bit more professional with that randomly bad performance, or ask around specifically at the section GPU's or something on the forum. Could be something else.

Btw, english wasn't that bad. I know how it feels to not have english as a native language :)

Billiast

Commendable
May 12, 2019
Also I tried UserBenchmark to look for a problem. Cpu was not looking right. "Performing way below expectations (15th percentile)". And my SSD bench was incomplete for some reason...

gamerbrehdy

Honorable
Jun 15, 2018
I don't think it's running louder because of your keyboard. I don't even think keyboards can damage your pc. If coffee was spilled on the keyboard, i'd probably be shorted before it could do any form of damage to just the USB-port it was plugged in.

I'd get that pc checked a bit more professional with that randomly bad performance, or ask around specifically at the section GPU's or something on the forum. Could be something else.

Btw, english wasn't that bad. I know how it feels to not have english as a native language :)

Solution