Question Coil like whining coming from pc is it my 3080 TI? Should i undervolt?

Lutfij

Titan
Might want to take a sheet of A4 paper, roll it into a tube and hold one end to your ear while the other end is used to narrow down the source the noise. It sounds to me like bubbles in your AIO loop, it also sounds like a cable brushing up against the fan blades.

On a side note, might want to share the specs of your build. A video doesn't tell us everything, only a partial amount of the issue. If the PSU's been in service for a while, please mention the age of the unit, apart from the make and model in the specs.

Artonn

Honorable
Jan 22, 2017
Might want to take a sheet of A4 paper, roll it into a tube and hold one end to your ear while the other end is used to narrow down the source the noise. It sounds to me like bubbles in your AIO loop, it also sounds like a cable brushing up against the fan blades.

On a side note, might want to share the specs of your build. A video doesn't tell us everything, only a partial amount of the issue. If the PSU's been in service for a while, please mention the age of the unit, apart from the make and model in the specs.

Thank you for the reply, I've added some more information in the post.