Coil number on flash drop target reset

Could someone verify the coil required for the drop target reset on
Flash please ? The owner called me and wants me to order one before I
come out to look at and he said the one in it is pretty burnt - here is
what he gave me : SG1-23-850DC

Thanks to anyone that can help.

Dave

Luckly for you I just pulled my manual out for the green rom settings
numbers, It says it's the SA3-23-900-DC for bothe the 3 and the 5 drop
target reset.
Now, it's late gonna hit the sack.
Rich

dwagler@aol.com wrote:

> Could someone verify the coil required for the drop target reset on
> Flash please ? The owner called me and wants me to order one before I
> come out to look at and he said the one in it is pretty burnt - here is
> what he gave me : SG1-23-850DC
>
> Thanks to anyone that can help.
>
> Dave

MD

According to the 1980 Williams parts catalog, that coil is the
SA3-23-850-DC...the coil sleeve is 03-7066-4.

Mike

In article <1127502172.673597.59970@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
dwagler@aol.com wrote:

> Could someone verify the coil required for the drop target reset on
> Flash please ? The owner called me and wants me to order one before I
> come out to look at and he said the one in it is pretty burnt - here is
> what he gave me : SG1-23-850DC
>
> Thanks to anyone that can help.
>
> Dave

TRENDING THREADS