Mitch@this_is_not_a_real_address.com wrote:
> Anyone playing this? Any good?

I thought it was pretty poor, I expected some scary atmosphere but I
felt it was poorly executed. The sound. Well the music in particular
doesn't make for a scary game, its just a rock soundtrack etc, they
should really look at games like Silent Hill and Resident Evil 4 before
trying again!

--
Byron Hinson
My Photography

Go for Silent Hill 3 on the PS2, and 2 and 4 on the Xbox

beck

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

"Art in Heaven" <a@b.com> wrote in message
> Go for Silent Hill 3 on the PS2, and 2 and 4 on the Xbox

And Silent Hill 2 on PS2 if it is available. Quite rare now though.