[SOLVED] Cold War low FPS?

Oxicoi

Reputable
Feb 7, 2017
RTX 2070 Super, 3900x, 32GB RAM @3600mhz, both CPU and GPU overclocked (PBO and MSI Afterburner respectively), x570-e strix mobo.

I recently have switched back to my 2070 Super as my 2080 (see this thread) as gone bad again. It is a no go at this point.

After a DDU, it has become apparent to me that FPS has been lower. I noticed this instantly on Cold War. On the lowest settings for this game, I am barely able to make it to 120 FPS while previous times using this GPU I would make it in the 200's.

Now could this be the game itself or did DDU not work? Should I do a full fresh install of Windows? The game is on a separate drive. Windows is on a 970 EVO M.2 Samsung (500GB) while games are on an addlink S90 (1TB).

Any suggestions I will consider.

EDIT: I guess these frequencies would be a problem? Just noticed lol.

RTX 2070 Super, 3900x, 32GB RAM @3600mhz, both CPU and GPU overclocked (PBO and MSI Afterburner respectively), x570-e strix mobo.

I recently have switched back to my 2070 Super as my 2080 (see this thread) as gone bad again. It is a no go at this point.

After a DDU, it has become apparent to me that FPS has been lower. I noticed this instantly on Cold War. On the lowest settings for this game, I am barely able to make it to 120 FPS while previous times using this GPU I would make it in the 200's.

Now could this be the game itself or did DDU not work? Should I do a full fresh install of Windows? The game is on a separate drive. Windows is on a 970 EVO M.2 Samsung (500GB) while games are on an addlink S90 (1TB).

Any suggestions I will consider.

EDIT: I guess these frequencies would be a problem? Just noticed lol.

Do you have the issue outside of cod?

ASK THE COMMUNITY