Collector's Editions

Anyone know what the Diablo II and Baldur's Gate II Collector's Editions
would be worth? I have both and am interested in selling.
Thanks
Gary

garrett and kyung akins wrote:

> Anyone know what the Diablo II and Baldur's Gate II Collector's Editions
> would be worth? I have both and am interested in selling.

$10?

"garrett and kyung akins" <bluesnut@earthlink.net> once tried to test me
with:

> Anyone know what the Diablo II and Baldur's Gate II Collector's Editions
> would be worth? I have both and am interested in selling.

They're probably not worth what you paid for them. :)

Best option is to look on Ebay as completed auctions and see, there might
be some there.

Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.

James Garvin <jgarvin2004@comcast.net> once tried to test me with:

> garrett and kyung akins wrote:
>
>> Anyone know what the Diablo II and Baldur's Gate II Collector's
>> Editions would be worth? I have both and am interested in selling.
>
> $10?

Someone paid $35 on Ebay recently for D2 CE.

Sadly, only $10.56 was made on a Baldur's Gate II CE. But looking at the
picture,they didn't show the box, so that might have dissuaded some
potential purchasers. They did throw in Throne of Bhaal though so I should
think it would have gotten more than a measly $10.

Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.