[SOLVED] Color detection bot

Jul 2, 2020
Hello!
i have a question if there is some kind of software that when it detects a certain color in a certain area on screen lets say 2x2 pixels area, and when it detects that color it will automaticly click on a certain area on the screen in the matter of milliseconds?

Solution
Not by "color", but rather position.

kanewolf

Titan
Hello!
i have a question if there is some kind of software that when it detects a certain color in a certain area on screen lets say 2x2 pixels area, and when it detects that color it will automaticly click on a certain area on the screen in the matter of milliseconds?
That is a very specialized behavior. I believe YOU would have to code that. Is it possible? Probably. 2 pixels is pretty small, and it would depend on how much contrast there is between the desired color and all other possible colors that could occupy that space and what the duration of the color is.
You could implement this as an optical sensing implementation OR I suppose it could be done as a software application that interacts with the video card to interrogate the display buffer looking for the specific color. EITHER WAY, I believe it would be up to you to build something.

Jul 2, 2020
That is a very specialized behavior. I believe YOU would have to code that. Is it possible? Probably. 2 pixels is pretty small, and it would depend on how much contrast there is between the desired color and all other possible colors that could occupy that space and what the duration of the color is.
You could implement this as an optical sensing implementation OR I suppose it could be done as a software application that interacts with the video card to interrogate the display buffer looking for the specific color. EITHER WAY, I believe it would be up to you to build something.
it doesn't have to be 2x2 haha more precisely 220x35, i yust said 2x2 because i tought like small area around mouse arrow but if i could select area that would be even better

kanewolf

Titan
it doesn't have to be 2x2 haha more precisely 220x35, i yust said 2x2 because i tought like small area around mouse arrow but if i could select area that would be even better
I don't believe anything I said, changes based on this. The only difference is the optics required if done as an optical sensor. OpenGL is probably the way to go if you choose to write software to do this.

USAFRet

Titan
Not by "color", but rather position.

Solution