Question Color flickering / Flashing / Blinking when playing games.

Profix

Commendable
Oct 13, 2016
So lately i've experienced some sort of color flickering / blinking ingame when i play CSGO, it can occur up to 1-3times per CSGO game, i tried to get a picture of this but it snaps so fast it's like 1sec blink and its gone, it's some sort of small lines or one square blinking at random times, white/grey/black im not really sure.

What i've tried: Different resolutions, old and new drivers, all my drivers are up do the freshest available, tried to turn off my CPU overclock running at stock, still occurs.
In world of warcraft i can get this freeze stutter in some areas of huge trash pack pulls and when the trash is dead its gone agian.

In CSGO this blink/flash/flick of color shit happens so far 1-3pers game, and when this new CSGO major starladder Berlin 2019 i've tried to unbox stickers aswell, and on the very end of unboxing the sticker, when ur hand drags up the sticker, i get this black flashings of lines really fast 1-2sec at the end of the sticker, i tried to screenshot this but didn't get it :/.

This really annoys me, if anyone has any tips please help.

I've tried different nvidia settings, unplugging cables, old and new nvidia drivers, have the newest chipset, bios, sound, and all other drivers up do date.

Could it be RAM related? im not sure i get no errors in memtests, can it be the graphics card? or even the monitor or motherboard i have no clue.

My RIG:

ᴄᴀsᴇ: ᴘʜᴀɴᴛᴇᴋs ᴇɴᴛʜᴏᴏ ᴇᴠᴏʟᴠᴇ x ɢʟᴀss, ᴍɪᴅ ᴛᴏᴡᴇʀ
ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀʙᴏᴀʀᴅ: ᴀsᴜs ʀᴏɢ ᴍᴀxɪᴍᴜs x ʜᴇʀᴏ, sᴏᴄᴋᴇᴛ-1151
ᴄᴘᴜ: ɪɴᴛᴇʟ ᴄᴏʀᴇ ɪ7-8700ᴋ @4.8ɢʜᴢ ᴏᴄ ᴀʟʟ ᴄᴏʀᴇs
ᴄᴘᴜᴄ: ᴄᴏʀsᴀɪʀ ʜʏᴅʀᴏ ʜ150ɪ ᴘʀᴏ ʀɢʙ 360ᴍᴍ ʀᴀᴅɪᴀᴛᴏʀ
ɢᴘᴜ: ɴᴠɪᴅɪᴀ ɢɪɢᴀʙʏᴛᴇ ɢᴛx 1070 @ᴏᴄ
ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ: ɢ.sᴋɪʟʟ ᴛʀɪᴅᴇɴᴛ ᴢ ᴅᴅʀ4 3200ᴍʜᴢ 16ɢʙ ʀɢʙ @ᴄʟ14
ʜᴀʀᴅᴅʀɪᴠᴇ: sᴀᴍsᴜɴɢ 970 ᴘʀᴏ 512ɢʙ ᴍ.2 ssᴅ
ᴘsᴜ: corsair ʜx750 750ᴡ ᴘʟᴀᴛɪɴᴜᴍ

Gear:

ᴍᴏᴜsᴇ: ʟᴏɢɪᴛᴇᴄʜ ɢ ᴘʀᴏ ᴡɪʀᴇʟᴇss
ᴍᴏᴜsᴇᴘᴀᴅ: ᴢᴏᴡɪᴇ ɢ-sʀ-sᴇ ʀᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʙᴇɴǫ