color palette, color on computer

I have lost some of the color on my computer, I have gone
into display settings and tried to adjust them but
everyting comes up white or black. I would like to just
get back to the standard window colors and settings, but I
am having difficulty doing so. I am running windows 2000
NT, can someone please help me. Thanks

btimpe wrote:

> I have lost some of the color on my computer, I have gone
> into display settings and tried to adjust them but
> everyting comes up white or black. I would like to just
> get back to the standard window colors and settings, but I
> am having difficulty doing so. I am running windows 2000
> NT, can someone please help me. Thanks

No color at all? Tested the video graphics card in another
computer?