Color Printer does not print color

I have Canon MPC190 printer which recently repaired.
The defect was the printer printed blank. Then after
sometime use , the printer unable to print color. This
also been proved after connecting my computer to the
other printer. Please find if the windows ineffected by
one known virus i.e " VBS_FREELINK" and is there any
solution to this.

Can you read what you posted and repost in a way someone can understand what
you wrote.

"Mohd. Sharif Othman" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have Canon MPC190 printer which recently repaired.
> The defect was the printer printed blank. Then after
> sometime use , the printer unable to print color. This
> also been proved after connecting my computer to the
> other printer. Please find if the windows ineffected by
> one known virus i.e " VBS_FREELINK" and is there any
> solution to this.

I agree. Here is some general advice.

Scan your computer for viruses free from
http://us.mcafee.com/root/mfs/default.asp?cid=9914

Also, make sure to install the latest printer drivers from
http://www.canon.com.au/products/all_in_one_printers/all_in_one_printers/mpc190_drivers.html

Finally, if all else fails, I would just return the printer or buy a new
one.

----
Nathan McNulty

Nick Burns wrote:
> Can you read what you posted and repost in a way someone can understand what
> you wrote.
>
> "Mohd. Sharif Othman" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>
>>I have Canon MPC190 printer which recently repaired.
>>The defect was the printer printed blank. Then after
>>sometime use , the printer unable to print color. This
>>also been proved after connecting my computer to the
>>other printer. Please find if the windows ineffected by
>>one known virus i.e " VBS_FREELINK" and is there any
>>solution to this.

"Mohd. Sharif Othman" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have Canon MPC190 printer which recently repaired.
> The defect was the printer printed blank. Then after
> sometime use , the printer unable to print color. This
> also been proved after connecting my computer to the
> other printer. Please find if the windows ineffected by
> one known virus i.e " VBS_FREELINK" and is there any
> solution to this.

I think this is what he means

I have Canon MPC190 printer which recently repaired. The problem was the
printer did not print in colour. I used it successfully, for some time, but
the problem has returned. It is not a problem with my computer as I have
used another printer successfully. Maybe it's a virus, can you give me any
advice.

Marcus