• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Pi Cast Episode 3 streams live on Tuesday, August 4th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Catch Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 6th at 2:00 pm ET (7:00 PM BST). Click here!

Question Color scheme for my new system

Jul 4, 2020
I have always preferred substance over style, but over the years I've seen many builds that adhere to a "theme" (as opposed to just "throw RGB everywhere") and are absolutely gorgeous.

Now here is my dilemma: my fave colors are ocean blue (or light blue) & white, but the "best in class" components do not come in such colors. The only thing I can customize the colors on are PSU cables from CableMod & SATA cables also from them. I really want my CableMod cables to be a mixture of light blue & white, but since nothing else in the system is in that color (except for my RAM), should I just go with all white cables?

Here is a list of everything I have bought so far along with their colors. The first three are not out yet, the rest I already have sitting in my living room waiting:

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS