Sep 21, 2020
www.behance.net
I've been facing a lot of colour issues on my new monitor, here's what it's called: Samsung 24 inch (60.4 cm) IPS, 3 Side Bezel-Less Flat LED Monitor (Dark Blue Gray) 75 Hz - LS24R356FHWXXL

I use this monitor on my computer with an NVIDIA Graphics Card, I also graphic design and when I watch the final output of my projects on my laptop with 100% sRGB screen, it looks very different, yellow looks very dull but is super bright on the SRGB Screen (which is more accurate), whereas purple looks very fainted bright on my monitor, basically all colours, in general, look weirder, I've also had another Samsung monitor I was using for about 7 years before this so you can imagine how old that monitor is, and honestly that monitor had more accurate colours than my newer one.

Again, sRGB I think always is more colour accurate than my LED Monitor.

As for the RGB settings, they're set to default factory settings which are as follows:
Brightness: 100
Contrast: 75
Sharpness: 60

Red: 41
Green: 43
Blue: 47

Is there anything I can do about it or am I screwed with my choice?

Any help I can get would be highly appreciated, thank you :)

Sep 21, 2020
www.behance.net
NVIDIA does not output full-color range on some displays by default, you can correct it following this or similar...
Tysm for your help, I tried doing everything as shown step by step, but in turn everything looked very high contrast-ish, dark greys started to look black, the entire youtube UI on dark mode looked black, this only happened because I set my Output Dynamic Range to Full from Limited, but when I switched back to Limited everything was fine, I also tried setting a custom 1920x1080 resolution at 59.99Hz but didn't work as well,

So right now, I'm at PC Resolution with 75Hz Refresh Rate and Output Dynamic Range to Full, instead of Ultra HD, HD, SD

I did compare my monitor with my 100% sRGB Laptop Screen which obviously the colours won't be the same, but I don't see a big of a difference either as compared to how my monitor was previously (before following this tutorial) only thing is now I accidentally switched to higher refresh rate thanks =)

Thanks again for replying, I really appreciate your help! :)

Sep 21, 2020
www.behance.net
You did reset your customized colors on the display itself and in the driver after switching to full color, right?
Yep, I toyed around with all the contrast settings, both on my graphic card driver and my monitor settings, didn't see a big difference! So, now I'm thinking of contacting professionals at Samsung for assistance,

Again, thanks for all the help you've provided, it didn't work for me but might work for someone else so I'll go ahead and mark your answer :)