Hi,
I have just started using XP pro. On previous Windows machines I have
selected the color scheme of Rainy Day. I can not find this with XP. Can
someone tell me where to find this as a download?
TIA

seth

i have xp and that scheme is there

"Ray A" <RayA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I have just started using XP pro. On previous Windows machines I have
> selected the color scheme of Rainy Day. I can not find this with XP. Can
> someone tell me where to find this as a download?
> TIA

Where can I find it?

"seth" wrote:

> i have xp and that scheme is there
>
> "Ray A" <RayA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi,
> > I have just started using XP pro. On previous Windows machines I have
> > selected the color scheme of Rainy Day. I can not find this with XP. Can
> > someone tell me where to find this as a download?
> > TIA

Right click Desktop | Properties | Appearance tab |
Click the V under Color scheme |
Rainy Day is listed between Pumpkin and Red, Whit and Blue (VGA).

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:84CEA7A2-D3FE-4E3E-9DDF-0A5F65CA82D9@microsoft.com,
Ray A <RayA@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
> Where can I find it?
>
> "seth" wrote:
>
>> i have xp and that scheme is there
>>
>> "Ray A" <RayA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>> Hi,
>>> I have just started using XP pro. On previous Windows machines I have
>>> selected the color scheme of Rainy Day. I can not find this with XP. Can
>>> someone tell me where to find this as a download?
>>> TIA

Thank you. I missed the Windows Classic Style. There are not many choices for
XP